Re: [NTLK] Borg

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Thu Apr 25 2002 - 15:30:29 EDT

On 25/04/02 15:18, "Ed Kummel" <tech_ed_at_yahoo.com> wrote:

> Of course I remember. I was playing with that mac
> laptop...and I think my comment there was that it was
> nice to play with but far from a professional movie
> editor like Adobe Premier or something similar.
> Oh wait! I think I now see your sarcasm! Yes...it's
> quite vague, but I get it now...you were making a
> point where I complained that iMovie wasn't
> professional enough, yet I was making a case for
> Vocoder which is far from professional! Yes...OK, now
> it makes sense! Hmmmm... well, granted, if the
> development is for "fun" then any tool as long as it
> get's it done will work. But, I was comparing to what
> I already own and that was Premeir...that's all I
> could compare it to (company paid years ago and I've
> been upgrading ever since so the cost is close to
> nothing!) Oh well...I get it now!

Ha Ha Ha Ha!!! I'm just kidding you, Ed!!!

-Laurent.

BUAG // n.: [abbreviation, from alt.fan.warlord] Big Ugly ASCII Graphic.
Pejorative term for ugly ASCII art, especially as found in sig blocks. For
some reason, mutations of the head of Bart Simpson are particularly common
in the least imaginative sig blocks. See warlording.