[NTLK] Wireless Access on a DLink network?

From: Greg Cimmarrusti (gcimmarrusti_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Apr 25 2002 - 12:33:20 EDT

Hello everyone,

I know that Newtons can connect to a Apple Airport network, but I have a
pc-based DLink wireless network at home and I would really like to use my
Newton wirelessly while at home. Any suggestions on particular cards,
drivers, hints, etc? All help is extremely welcomed.

P.S. This is the coolest group that I have ever participated in. I am
proud to be a Newton owner and user in the land of iPaqs and Palms.

Best regards,

Greg Cimmarrusti
gcimmarrusti_at_hotmail.com