Re: [NTLK] Toshiba does newton-size

From: Bradford Schmidt (brad_at_bradfordschmidt.com)
Date: Thu Apr 25 2002 - 10:48:41 EDT

On 4/25/2002 at 7:55 PM Sushi said:

>>On 4/25/02 @ 9:51 AM, Bradford Schmidt wrote:
>>
>>http://www.pcmag.com/article/0,2997,s=1474&a=25129,00.asp
>>
>>Hmmm - now why didn't someone else think of this size/style before
>now.....
>>
>>Oh yeah, they did. I've got one.
>
>Your comment is right on.
>
>Still, it will be interesting to see how well this new Toshiba device
>sells.

---------To Which I Say---------

You know, what kills me about this is the opening line: "Toshiba believes
there's a market for devices smaller than an ultraportable but bigger than
a PDA"

Uh, no shit sherlock. I can actully do stuff with my newton. My Clie has
been off for weeks.

But the new Clie looks cool. Only problem is that it doesn't have HWR, it
runs PalmOS, and it's not a Newton.

Bradford Schmidt
Bradford Schmidt IMC
http://www.bsimc.com