Re: [NTLK] OT: on OT

From: Paul Nuernberger (newton_at_thenuernbergers.com)
Date: Thu Apr 25 2002 - 00:44:48 EDT

Ok - you may indeed be right. I had hacked OSX onto my accelerated 9600 and
test drove Entourage from the latest Office for Mac about two months ago, so
my memory of that one may be incorrect (have since restored back to OS9). I
could have sworn that worked, though, because that is how I handle
newsgroups in general on all my platforms (PC, Mac, NeXT). Oh well. Sorry !

Paul Nuernberger