Re: [NTLK] OT - Off topic - US drivers

From: Thorsten Biel (T.Biel_at_ITadmin.com)
Date: Wed Apr 24 2002 - 18:01:03 EDT

Whoa.... I've resisted posting on this thread up to now, but this was too
much. Have you sat in a Porsche lately? OK, so the "normal" Carrera is very
comfortable, yeah, but it'll still run rings around most other stock cars.
Try the Turbo, it'll blow your socks off. Not to mention the GT2....
Below the luxury there lurks very much a sports car.

Sorry, had to let that out. ;-)

-Thorsten

--On Wednesday, 24 April 2002 22:58 +0200 Joost van de Griek

--
Thorsten Biel                                         T.Biel_at_ITadmin.com

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools -- Doug Adams