Re: [NTLK] OT and questions not answered

From: Russ Bravo (russbravo_at_lineone.net)
Date: Wed Apr 24 2002 - 16:43:20 EDT

FWIW, I agree with the comments about OT discussion. The odd bit of banter
here and there is fine, and is what gives the list its character and colour.

But most of us get far too much e-mail all day anyway to wade through masses
of stuff that we didn't join the list for (my best tip for digest viewers:
get Digest Viewer - it's great!). And plenty of genuine questions don't seem
to be getting any response.

Like my last one: can you beam Dates from one Newt to another (in my case,
eMate to MP120) so that the entries on both tally?

And here's a new one: I've just installed Avi's Backdrop on my eMate, but
keep getting an Error message when I tap on the To Do button at the bottom
of the screen. Seems to be a different error to the one mentioned in the
documentation. What do I do?

To finish - I've had masses of helpful advice from many people, both via the
list and off-list, since entering the Newton community earlier this year,
without which I wouldn't be using my Newts half so effectively or having so
much fun - so thanks - and let's keep the list as a joy rather than a
burden!

Russ, UK