[NTLK] OT:Re: OT List Volume [Was: Re: F1, Guns, Singer-Songwriters, ABS, Chest tape, Lotus, Parody]

From: Seth Hurwitz (shurwit1_at_jhmi.edu)
Date: Wed Apr 24 2002 - 09:33:44 EDT

I just switched from digest mode before the spate of OT posts. Has the
volume of discussion increased substantially in the last few days? I
don't mind the topics, in fact I'm interested in many of them (and
participated in some of the threads), but it's far too much for me to
wade through. Even though I am at work. ;)

I will henceforth (mostly) refrain from posting OT. After this one,
that is.

Seth
http://www.mild7.net