Re: [NTLK] request: shirt shipping update. thanks V man

From: Victor Rehorst (victor_at_newtontalk.net)
Date: Wed Apr 24 2002 - 05:52:40 EDT

On Wed, 24 Apr 2002, Robert Benschop wrote:

> on 23-04-2002 11:58, Victor Rehorst at victor_at_newtontalk.net wrote:
>
> > I only ordered 20 XX-Large, and 60 of the rest.
>
> So can you tell us what sizes you have left, after seeing your picture on
> the web I want one or two as well (a t-shirt, that is ;-)

There's lots of the rest except the XX-Large, because I only ordered 20 of
those compared to 60 ea of the rest.

PS, my replies have been few and far between lately because I started a
new job and am behind the very large corporate firewall and proxy,
preventing me from logging directly into Newtontalk via SSH and reading my
mail there. I'm still working on getting something set up, but until
then...