Re: [NTLK] cleaning the Newt

From: Ben Smith (QM Systems) (ben.smith_at_qm-systems.com)
Date: Wed Apr 24 2002 - 04:27:31 EDT

Guyana is English speaking, I have never met a french speaker there,
also they don't even teach it in schools (unlike the UK where it is
supposed to be compulsory for some strange reason.)
Are you confusing Guyana with Surinam (French Guiana)?
NB My wife is Guyanese so I know the country quite well.
Ben.
NBB the main languages in Guyana are 1) English, 2)Hindi 3)Creolese
4)Carib