Re: [NTLK] newton switch on by itself

From: Johannes Wolf (jkf.wolf_at_gmx.net)
Date: Wed Apr 24 2002 - 03:40:40 EDT

But as long as there are no cables connected from the Newt to a ground/earth
the "discharge" current (which is in fact no discharge but a charge
equalisation) will be pretty low compared to a discharge current to ground.
So I am pretty sure that this can not cause any serious damage to your Newt.

Johannes