Re: [NTLK] MEMORY CARDS!

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Apr 24 2002 - 01:17:28 EDT

on 4/23/02 7:53 PM, Laurent Daudelin at laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com
wrote:

> You need to check Pretec's web site. According to their web site
> <http://www.pretec.com/index2/product/SSD/fad.htm>, your FAD032-P card
> should be a 5v read/5v write. I can't explain why your 130 has the ability
> to write to it, though. I've always read that only 2.1 devices could write
> to a 5v write flash RAM card...

Well, that is what I thought, which is why I asked here. And, yes, it did
work on my 130. Most of the software I'm now using on my 2100 was installed
by inserting the card into my 130, loading the software, removing the card,
and putting the card into the 2100. I have no explanation how it could work
on the 130, if it could only handle 12v write cds. :-)

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland