[NTLK] Chord Chart software for newt?

From: James Lopez (jimmlop_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Apr 23 2002 - 20:03:07 EDT

Hi guys,

Has anyone used/seen any software for the newt that will help in the
creation of chord charts for my church music team? Wow..I'm finding out
how much I enjoy writing things into my computer. Sitting down at the
keyboard to type and enter things in seems to turn off the creative
juices or something--Not nearly as intuitive as writing stuff.

er...anyway...If anyone has seen any of software like I mentioned please
let me know. I'm off to UNNA to check again.

Thanks,

Jim Lopez