[NTLK] me again, power problems

From: Jeff Steinberg (AussiS5_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Apr 22 2002 - 22:54:07 EDT

Hi, it's me, jeff. Thanks for the replies to my last question. As an
update, i did get the 2100 on the LAN, though it's a bit slow (any
suggestions?)But a larger problem has reared its ugly head in the form
of it not turning on sometimes! But only when running on the batts, it
seems to be ok when plugged in. Now, i was gonna try that trick in the
FAQ to take out the batteries and cards, and let it sit overnight. But
for the lilfe of me i cannot get the batteries out! I'm looking at the
bottom right hand side (with it held vertically) Chances are the battery
pack just can't hold a charge anymore, huh? Well I'd be willing to use
alkalines, different kind of batts, or get a new pack... but i can't get
the damn thing out!! Does anyone know have any suggestions? (on any part
of my aimless rambling) Thanks a million! --jeff