Re: [NTLK] FW: Fwd: [OT] Christian fanatic Attacking Apple

From: Laurent Daudelin (nemesys_at_cox.rr.com)
Date: Mon Apr 22 2002 - 21:58:58 EDT

on 22/04/02 20:18, NewtonTalk at NewtonTalk_at_jonandnic.2y.net wrote:

> Yeah, I saw this too and it's pretty sick.
> Just for the record -- and let's not start a flame war here. But I'm a
> Christian and use a Mac -- and I'm still confident that I'm not going to
> hell. This guy is an ignorant luddite expressing a personal and clearly
> uneducated opinion and does not represent the Christian faith -- he
> certainly has no Biblical reasoning for this insanity...
> I sure hope it's a fake

MUUUAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!

I cannot imagine people wasting time to write something like that, and even
less believe that others will waste their to read this! The most funny part
that I found is the following:

"This OS -- and its Darwin offspring -- extensively use what are
called "daemons" (which is how Pagans write "demon" -- they are
notoriously poor spellers: magick, vampyre, etc.) which is a program
that hides in the background, doing things without the user's notice.
If you are using a new Macintosh running OS X then you probably have
these "daemons" on your computer, hardly something a good Christian
would want!"

Ha Ha Ha!

-Laurent.

CLM /C-L-M/: [Sun: `Career Limiting Move'] 1. n. An action endangering one's future prospects of getting plum projects and raises, and possibly one's job: "His Halloween costume was a parody of his manager. He won the prize for `best CLM'." 2. adj. Denotes extreme severity of a bug, discovered by a customer and obviously missed earlier because of poor testing: "That's a CLM bug!"