Re: [NTLK] ABS and stopping OT,

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Apr 22 2002 - 11:29:16 EDT

on 4/22/02 1:59 PM, Karel Jansens at kareljansens_at_tiscalinet.be wrote:

> Normal drivers, with ABS, can keep their undivided
> attention on the road and the steering wheel, without having to bother
> about what their left foot is supposed to do.

And I thought the left foot was only for the clutch. :-) I was taught to
never use the left foot for the brake. You can end up pushing both pedals at
the same time, thus accelerating and braking, with the accelerator probably
winning, or at least making your stop time too long to do you any good.
"screech--vroom--screech--vroom....."

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland