Re: [NTLK] request: shirt shipping update. thanks V man

From: Victor Rehorst (victor_at_newtontalk.net)
Date: Mon Apr 22 2002 - 06:06:41 EDT

On Sun, 21 Apr 2002, Rich Lindsay wrote:

> Hows the end of the term and shipping going Big V?

Well, my finals were done Friday, and I took off for the weekend for some
relaxing... actually I got conscripted into painting the ceiling of a 38'
trailer. Anyways. Long story short, I'm back, it's 6:05am, I have to
catch the train into work in a little while. I packed 8 t-shirts last
night, will probably pack 4 more then head off to the post office. As
always, when your shirt ships, I will e-mail you. I'm shipping faster
than the orders come in now, really :) Thanks for being patient everyone.

Oh yeah, my spreadsheet also tells me that I'm in the black now, which
makes my chequebook feel much better :) But don't stop ordering!

http://www.newtontalk.net/shirts/