Re: [NTLK] Suggestions for folders in Dates?

From: Laurent Daudelin (nemesys_at_cox.rr.com)
Date: Fri Apr 19 2002 - 23:58:13 EDT

on 19/04/02 21:29, Martin Jean at martinjean_at_mac.com wrote:

> I just purchased a used MessagePad 2100 after having played with the
> Palm for a year.
>
> I am trying to get thing in place so I can use my Newton to work. I found
> one thing missing: folders (or categories) for todos.
>
> What is the most elegant and integraded approach to add folders in Dates?

Salut Martin!

MoreInfo from SilverWare lets you file any ToDo in any folder. Very well
integrated so far. There is a special $45 USD for NewtonTalk subscribers,
instead of the $84.95 price they show on their web site.

-Laurent.

Borg n.: In "Star Trek: The Next Generation" the Borg is a species of cyborg that ruthlessly seeks to incorporate all sentient life into itself; their slogan is "You will be assimilated. Resistance is futile." In hacker parlance, the Borg is usually Microsoft, which is thought to be trying just as ruthlessly to assimilate all computers and the entire Internet to itself (there is a widely circulated image of Bill Gates as a Borg). Being forced to use Windows or NT is often referred to as being "Borged". Interestingly, the Halloween Documents reveal that this jargon is live within Microsoft itself. (Other companies, notably Intel and UUNet, have also occasionally been equated to the Borg.) See also Evil Empire, Internet Exploiter.