Re: [NTLK] beware of fakes: was: Best PDA Stylus/Pen

From: hal9000x (hal9000x_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Apr 19 2002 - 18:37:46 EDT

My box is the same.

  I should clarify that I do not mean to say they definitely are fake and
certainly we all know there can be price differences. All I am saying is
that I have been doing business with Art Brown pens for 20+ years and
know that I can rely 100% on what they tell me as being 100% accurate..
I have no reason to doubt what they tell me is correct.

Will