Re: [NTLK] Where can I get a Newton 120 screen?

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Fri Apr 19 2002 - 13:23:55 EDT

On 19/04/02 09:49, "Josh Hillmann" <josh_hillmann_at_mac.com> wrote:

> Where can I get a Newton 120 screen? I found I guy called Dr.
> Newton who will install a new screen but he is too expensive.

You won't be able to find a new screen. Better off trying to get a "new"
used MP120. Or, better yet, with the recent drop of prices for the upgraded
2000 and 2100, get one of those.

-Laurent.

fat-finger vt.: 1. To introduce a typo while editing in such a way that the
resulting manglification of a configuration file does something useless,
damaging, or wildly unexpected. "NSI fat-fingered their DNS zone file and
took half the net down again." 2. More generally, any typo that produces
dramatically bad results.