Re: [NTLK] Another source for Newton Book Material

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Fri Apr 19 2002 - 13:04:22 EDT

On 19/04/02 12:39, "willh_at_msoft.com" <willh_at_msoft.com> wrote:

> From: "Ed Kummel" <tech_ed_at_yahoo.com>
>> Or, point your newton at:
>> http://newton.tek-ed.com and scroll down till you see
>> the application "PowerScroll"
>
> Cool!
>
> Speaking of "wish lists", now I need to remake my book. Is there a
> NewtonBook reader that automatically compensates for the screen size and/or
> orientation? Or lets you change the font size on the fly? I just made my
> book for MP2K Landscape, but now if this scroll button thingy works, I may
[snip!]

I think that PaperBack lets you change fonts. I'm not sure about the size,
though.

-Laurent.

dangling pointer n.: [common] A reference that doesn't actually lead
anywhere (in C and some other languages, a pointer that doesn't actually
point at anything valid). Usually this happens because it formerly pointed
to something that has moved or disappeared. Used as jargon in a
generalization of its techspeak meaning; for example, a local phone number
for a person who has since moved to the other coast is a dangling pointer.
Compare dead link.