Re: [NTLK] [ANN] StarChart 2.0

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Fri Apr 19 2002 - 12:10:53 EDT

Yes, I believe you are right, and so I was. If you want to match the map
with the sky, you have to turn it upside down and look from underneath. Just
that this doesn't seem very comfortable or a nice position to use it ;-)

-Laurent.

Blue Screen of Death n.: [common] This term is closely related to the older
Black Screen of Death but much more common (many non-hackers have picked it
up). Due to the extreme fragility and bugginess of Microsoft Windows,
misbehaving applications can readily crash the OS (and the OS sometimes
crashes itself spontaneously). The Blue Screen of Death, sometimes decorated
with hex error codes, is what you get when this happens. (Commonly
abbreviated BSOD.)