[NTLK] Looking for an Newton

From: Newton-Talk (haembacher.newton_at_web.de)
Date: Wed Apr 17 2002 - 17:08:50 EDT

Hi, it's me again.

I'd like to know if there is someone on the list who wants to sell an
MP2100 or upgraded MP2000 or maybe also an MP2000.
Please do let me know if someone has one to offer. I'm currently living
in Germay, but I have contacts in the states. Therefore, it would be no
problem for me to provide a shipping address in the states. And, credit
cards work everywhere, but method of payment is open for discussion.
I would be very happy if I could get a Newton sometime in the near future.

Thanks for your help.

Greetings,
Martin