Re: [NTLK] Time Script

From: John Goggan (jgoggan_at_dcg.com)
Date: Wed Apr 17 2002 - 15:38:46 EDT

I'm actually getting this too. Not sure what is wrong or missing. If I go to
a Note and do "Speak Text", it reads it fine. But if I do this script in
DashBoard, it runs, but doesn't make a sound. Also, I have Alarmed and
Dangerous installed -- and if I hit the "Speak" button for an alert that pops
up, it doesn't seem to play it either.

Anyone know what we are missing or have misconfigured that would cause such
things to not work? Again, note that speaking a note works fine, so I seem to
have the proper speech stuff installed...

 - John...