Re: [NTLK] E-mail attachments/Notes from a Newton

From: Brian (bmcewen_at_comcast.net)
Date: Tue Apr 16 2002 - 17:47:41 EDT

>From: Rolf Brakvatne <rbrak29_at_qwest.net>
>Is there a place I can look to get more information on sending various
>e-mail attachments and Notes (with sketches, etc) via SimpleMail, Eudora,
>etc. from a Newton to a PC user?

where you get directed to, depends a little on where you have looked to
date.... :)

but I would suggest reading the Simplemail docs. There's a small help
package then one that's pretty detailed. I don't recall ever seeing other
detailed info anywhere.

About the only way to email sketches that I recall is using Simplemail and
the GIF sketch plugin (whatever it's called). For note text, just
highlight and mail.

I recall mixed results testing with notes that contained sketches; but note
ASCII and sketch graphics worked fine separately.

Brian