Re: [NTLK] [OT] MagicCap

From: Chris Chapman (pan1k_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Apr 16 2002 - 13:20:05 EDT

OS/2 Rocks on a scsi based machine, oh yeah! :) Just a little tricky setting
it up. I remember it well. All of the PC Weenies were just getting settled
in with win95, and I could run OS/2 and Win3.1 apps on the same box, pretty
amazing tricks for my trusty 486. It was fun trying to find a floppy based
installation of it, I didn't really think that CD's would catch on at the
time, so i ordered my 486 without a cdrom drive..what a dork!

-Chris