Re: [NTLK] Names enhancement for MP2k

From: Paul Guyot (pguyot_at_kallisys.net)
Date: Tue Apr 16 2002 - 11:40:49 EDT

Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 22:24:18 -0600
From: Grant [Butter Soft] Hutchinson <grant_at_splorp.com>

>In a previous message, Luiz Petroni typed vigorously:
>
> >I use one called WideCardFile
>
>Can anyone (Paul G?) elaborate on the differences between WideCardFile
>and NamesHack? They do the same thing obviously, but are there any
>fundamental advantages to using one over the other.

Bah, sorry, I can't tell. I don't even use WideCardFile.
Something like 6 months ago, someone told me I was the author of a
software I didn't recall having written, I think it was WideCardFile.
To illustrate how much I know what it does.

Now, if I were you, I would compare their behavior and/or their
memory requirements. Using both is a bad idea.

Paul

--
Home page: http://www.kallisys.com/
Newton-powered WebServer: http://newton.kallisys.net:8080/