[NTLK] Beaming Problem

From: Dale Steele (dtsteele_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Apr 15 2002 - 23:11:17 EDT

I am suddenly having a problem whenever I try to beam anything with
my backup u2000. I get an initial 8007 error followed by a 48201
error message. This seemed to begin recently after I began using a
Lucent SilverLAN card. I have both drivers installed for this card as
well as the smartdog drivers so I can beam to visors/palm units. I've
tried several soft resets but the problem doesn't go away. So far it
seems that my other in/out functions are working.

I haven't noticed this problem with my 2100 which has these same drivers.

Any advice on how to proceed with this would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Dale

--
"Defy Graviity, err Gravity!"