Re: [NTLK] SER-001revB

From: John Goggan (jgoggan_at_dcg.com)
Date: Sun Apr 14 2002 - 19:44:50 EDT

Hi there. I asked you this before, but I think you misunderstood my
question. I asked if installing the SER-001revB required the removal or
disabling of the original dongle port. You replied that I wouldn't need the
original port any more because I would use the SER-001 port instead. Which,
really, didn't exactly answer my question. :)

So -- does installing the SER-001revB actually disable the original/dongle
port? Can it still be used if I WANTED to for some reason while the SER-001
was installed? Or does it basically disable the dongle completely? If it
does disable it, can I just remove the SER-001 some day and have the dongle
fully functional again?

Thanks.

 - John...