Re: [NTLK] GEM vs Mr2ndHand

From: Albert Wong (albertw_at_sympatico.ca)
Date: Sat Apr 13 2002 - 17:35:05 EDT

I bought a UMP2000O package and extra 32 MB flash card from GEM recently and
can only say that they were excellent.

The package (shipped to Canada via USPS) arrived safely with items really
well wrapped in bubble wrap. My Newton was in better condition than I
expected, as were the accessories (case, modem, etc.). A quick wipe down was
all that was required, revealing a Newton that is difficult to distinguish
from new condition. Even the battery holds a good charge.

YMMV, but I would do business with them again. Email communication was very
responsive too. I am a very happy camper.

Regards,
Albert