[NTLK] Ripping whole sites into newton books.

From: David Brunacci (dbrunacc_at_utas.edu.au)
Date: Sat Apr 13 2002 - 04:37:49 EDT

Hi,

I was just wondering if there was functionality in Newtscape to be able to
download a webpage, with one or 2 levels of recursive links and save them as
a newton book (with the links intact) to view later.

Is there a newton script which does this..

If I can't use Newtscape is there something else availible, or do I need to
rip on my mac and then transfer the HTML to the newt.?

I would like to view some of my favorite sites offline on the bus..

This would make my month if it is possible!

I know you guys will know of a way!

Regards,

David
2100MP.