Re: [NTLK] [OT] PayPal gripes hurt sales

From: Peter Cameron (pdwc_at_sympatico.ca)
Date: Fri Apr 12 2002 - 14:35:08 EDT

on 4/12/02 10:14 AM, Humphreys, David at david.humphreys_at_honeywell.com
wrote:

> Now, I am not about to bite the hand that feeds me so I would like
> to ask you all what method YOU would choose to transfer funds?
    I choose money orders. Since I'd also be dealing with exchange rates as
part of the transaction, I know the rate when I buy the MO and I can get a
better rate from the bank when I purchase an MO than I ever got with a CC.

> REMEMBER: A move back to the archaic days of send check/clear check/ship
> product/enter information manually, will add time to the process.
    I'm willing to wait the extra week it takes snail-mail to reach you.
With an MO there should be no clearing time ... the bank I deal with lets me
deposit them directly to my account.

Peter