Re: [NTLK] Newton Cadillac

From: Oliver Brose (oliver.brose_at_t-online.de)
Date: Fri Apr 12 2002 - 11:21:44 EDT

> Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 21:46:09 -0700 (PDT)
> From: Ed Kummel <tech_ed_at_yahoo.com>
> Subject: Re: [NTLK] Newton Cadillac
>

> That is unbelievable! I don't know what's funnier? The
> fact that someone actually programmed it to do that,
> or that choir of people having to sing "you are an
> idiot!"

Ahh, now I get it. Okay, I was listening with my ear-isolators in ;)

Oliver :)

BTW, those puppies are expensive! 30EUR! But they seem to work great, I am
testing them to see if I am compatible with Etymotic Research
earplug-speakers...

--
Darn you Apple!  How could you make such a device as to cause heads to
turn 3 years after you discontinued it!