[NTLK] [ANN] More alternate t-shirt ordering...

From: Victor Rehorst (victor_at_newtontalk.net)
Date: Fri Apr 12 2002 - 11:31:21 EDT

I almost forgot... if you wish to pay via one of the snail-mail methods,
please e-mail me off-list for my mailing address. I will not be giving it
out on the list.

Also, if I get your order and I'm out of that size, I'll try to contact
you if you would like another size. Otherwise I'll just send your cheque
or MO back to you.