Re: [NTLK] P*lm and Daylight Savings Time

From: Karel Jansens (kareljansens_at_tiscalinet.be)
Date: Thu Apr 11 2002 - 18:58:00 EDT

On Thu, 11 Apr 2002 01:50:09 -0700, David Orriss Jr wrote:

>It depends on the device. I have a Visor, and it includes City Time. City
Time, IIRC will
>automatically adjust your clock for DST.
>
>A stock Palm V on it's own, however, doesn't.

That's weird. I have a IIIc which I, assuming it did not know about summer
time, reset manually. I had to set it back the next day, because it had
adjusted to summer time on its own.

This Palm doesn't even know the Internet exists, let alone that it would
sneakily connect to some time server.

I figure the IIIc and the V are pretty similar under the hood (screens
aside).

--
Karel Jansens
kareljansens_at_tiscalinet.be