[NTLK] Weird Ethernet Problem

From: Ferdi Ozguner (fozguner_at_ualberta.ca)
Date: Fri Apr 12 2002 - 09:44:41 EDT

well i dont know if anyone can help me here but after keeping my newton away from the internet for a while i decided to reinstall all the ethernet software (i had run out of space on the internal store). Ive follewed the directions and loaded all the correct packages, im using a 3c589d card.

I launch newtscape tell it to connect using the ethernet and then nothing. The notes is displayed in the background, and the green led on the ethernet dongle is on but nothing shows up on the screen.

Does anyone know whats going on here?

Thanks
Ferdi