Re: [NTLK] Currency, Euros and new countries

From: Joel M. Sciamma (joelsciamma_at_compuserve.com)
Date: Fri Apr 12 2002 - 06:13:14 EDT

Ed,

> Is there an easy way to update the Newt? Or do we have
> to create a completely new currency exchange
> application?

I have now changed over to the currency exchange component of the Calx suite
of calculators from Dubl-Click <http://wwwdublclick.com>

It allows you to add or delete any currency and make your currency the one
from and to which conversions are related (despite the US bias :-)

It works just like the the formulas with two HWR input lines.

I deleted all the currencies of the countries now part of the Euro and added
the Euro as a new currency.

Joel.