[NTLK] Variety-shop continued

From: Jeff Langston (jeff_langston_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Apr 12 2002 - 01:42:23 EDT

So Iıve still tried to contact variety shop using the phone number posted on
the list and itıs still no go. Iıve contacted eBay and reported them for
false contact information. But it gets more interesting. Not only can I
not bid on variety-shop items anymore, but Iım banned from bidding on
phillydiscounters items also. So I bid on a couple of Newtons from
compdiscover and they went through. The next morning I have emails saying
my bids have been canceled and an email from Liz Phong saying ³donıt bid on
my items anymore. Iıve been told that you are difficult to please.² Now I
know that that is a blatent violation of eBay rules, so Iıve reported that
too. I canıt believe that because variety-shop sent me a defective item and
that they wouldnıt communicate to me about it, I now have my very first
negative feedback and my name is being slandered on eBay to other sellers!
These people are the worst!

Jeff Langston
Jeff_langston_at_mac.com