Re: [NTLK] Newton Cadillac

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Apr 12 2002 - 00:46:09 EDT

That is unbelievable! I don't know what's funnier? The
fact that someone actually programmed it to do that,
or that choir of people having to sing "you are an
idiot!" Imagine you are a professionally trained
choral singer and you gotta sing something like
that...kinda trivializes your entire purpose in
life...
Ed
web/gadget guru

--- Russ Uzes <russweb_at_uzes.net> wrote:

> It's pretty funny.
>
> Go to: www.uzes.net/cadillac/donttouch.mpg
>

> On 4/11/02 4:33 PM, "Ed Kummel" <tech_ed_at_yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>

> > Hey Russ, on the sound screen, what happens when
> you
> > hit the button marked "don't touch"?
> > Ed
> > web/gadget guru