Re: [NTLK] [OT] Paypal gripes

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Thu Apr 11 2002 - 12:42:07 EDT

On 11/04/02 09:21, "Humphreys, David" <david.humphreys_at_honeywell.com> wrote:

> I read your comments about Paypal with interest.
> I have had a Paypal account since March of 2000, and have
> enjoyed a very positive relationship with them. At no time has
> my account been 'frozen' or been subject to 'other sneaky things'.
[snip!]

I can also testify that I had a Paypal account for some time now, and used
it quite a lot and never had any negative experience. Withdraws from my
Paypal account to my checking account were always done quickly, without any
fuss.

-Laurent.

C Programmer's Disease n.: The tendency of the undisciplined C programmer to
set arbitrary but supposedly generous static limits on table sizes (defined,
if you're lucky, by constants in header files) rather than taking the
trouble to do proper dynamic storage allocation.