Re: [NTLK] ebay phillydiscounters update

From: John Ruschmeyer (jruschme_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Apr 11 2002 - 09:57:39 EDT

Hal Widlansky wrote:

> John Ruschmeyer wrote:

It took me a while to figure it out. Basically, after some reading, I
realized that the blank backdrop was not a natural state, so I set Notes
to be the backdrop. At that point, the "Heap Saver" icon appeared in my
Extras drawer.

I've since moved to a version of Avi's backdrop (mostly for the pictures :-)

<<<john>>>