Re: [NTLK] Newton MP2100

From: Newton Newbie (newton_at_m-net.arbornet.org)
Date: Thu Apr 11 2002 - 06:01:16 EDT

>On 4/10/02 6:19 PM, "Tony Kan" <tony.kan_at_clear.net.nz> wrote:
>

>> Ebay seems to be where most people get theres.
>> HTH
>> Tony.

Hi, do you remember what kind of condition was it in? Were there any
scratches on the screen? One one message board they said excellent/mint
condition, but on their website, it says "cosmetically good with some wear
possible. Wear may include housing corner dings and/or some screen wear.",
so it's a little confusing.