Re: [NTLK] Jaggies fixed!!!! (maybe...)

From: Tony Kan (tony.kan_at_clear.net.nz)
Date: Wed Apr 10 2002 - 19:19:21 EDT

Hiya Woo
Thanks for your comments on jaggies. Its certainly opened a whole new line
of enquiry for me. Did you keep a register of which pkgs that caused the
jaggies? Last night I deleted a whole bunch of games (yes, yatzy was one of
them, sorry to that other guy who was looking for it) and the jaggies have
gone away (at least for the moment).

The pkgs I deleted were:

Alert maker
yatzy
two or three homer simpson sound bites (I'm gonna die, this is evil homer
and I'm gonna bite your...)
NetHopper

and there were one or two others but I didn't know it might be useful to
recall them at the time.

Cheers
Tony.