Re: [NTLK] OT: portable cd player - copy protected audio CDs

From: Marco Mailand (Newton2k1_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Apr 10 2002 - 07:40:37 EDT

> *lol* Do you want mine? I have one for an MZ-R50, should work if you do
not
> want to control the FM part with it, you would just have to take the
> recorder as well. Near mint, OVP still there, all acc., EUR100+pp, for
> EUR145 I will include a mint pair of great KOSS KSC-35.
I paid 70CHF for mine and do not want to shell out more than 50CHF (33EUR!)
for the remote. The MZ-E50 (I think it was E and not R) can be controlled
with the remote of the MZ-R30 too except volume, which is the only reason to
get an original remote. The FM part can be controlled too by the MZ-R30
remote, the buttons simply change their function in my combination. Hmm, I
would have some use for another E50 - need a radio for my office PEECEE...

--
With best Regards / Viele Gruesse!

Marco Mailand

http://slsbd.psi.ch/timing http://slsbd.psi.ch/~mmailand/ https://www.paypal.com/refer/pal=YYD3VUXUVD2YG