Re: [NTLK] 2100 upgrade in Australasia

From: Christopher Dean (newtonmad_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Apr 10 2002 - 03:03:00 EDT

Hello All,

I have been having some problems with emails disappearing into the ether
when being sent to newtontalk over the past couple of days ie; none are
getting through.

Hopefully the power of the Newton (which this email is being typed on)
will be looked upon favourably by the Gods of the Newtontalk list and will
let this one through :)

Regards,

Chris

--- begin forwarded text