[NTLK] FW: Upgrading of Newton 2000s to 2100s

From: Paul Nuernberger (newton_at_thenuernbergers.com)
Date: Wed Apr 10 2002 - 02:38:44 EDT

Forwarded to the list as requested. Chris has chips, and will do the upgrade
for those local to him (down under).

----------
From: Christopher Dean <chris.dean_at_curtin.edu.au>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 11:55:26 +0800
To: Paul Nuernberger <newton_at_thenuernbergers.com>
Subject: Upgrading of Newton 2000s to 2100s

Hello Paul,

I have been trying to post to the newtontalk list for the past two days
but my emails seem to get lost in the ether.

Can you please post the following information for ppl who are interested
in newton upgrades?

Thanks,

Chris

Message for newtontalk:

I still have Newton 2100 memory upgrades available if anyone is
interested. I send the upgrades the same day as payment is received.

If you live in the Oceania region and do not have surface mounted
soldering experience (this is essential) then a full upgrade service is
also offered. Contact me off list if this is your preferred option.

If you do have the necessary skills then rejoice and read on:

Details are as follows;

Newton 2000 Upgrade Chips
Australia AUST $55.00 including postage (o/night delivery)
ROW US$25.00 + postage

POSTAGE (I am happy to do it either way but would rather do insured as
it is
traceable)

USA/Canada
Insured Airmail AUST$11.50 (US$5.50)
No insurance but still airmail AUST$ 1.50 (US$ 0.75c)

UK/Ireland/Germany/Rest of Europe
Insured Airmail AUST$12.50 (US$6.25)
No insurance but still airmail AUST$ 1.50 (US$0.75c)

New Zealand Insured Airmail AUST$9.50
No insurance but still airmail AUST$1.00

I am happy to accept cheques, money orders and COD within Australia.
PayPal is preferred for all overseas transactions.

My PayPal details are as follows; chris.dean_at_curtin.edu.au and please
remember to include a postal address :)

Regards,

Christopher