Re: [NTLK] IrDA using BackTalk with QuickBeam on a PC

From: Calvin Grier (cgrier_at_ix.netcom.com)
Date: Tue Apr 09 2002 - 19:30:58 EDT

I'm using Win98 on a Toshiba Satellite 4090DVD. The QB35 package I installed
will only complete the installation if I do the "typical" install.

I tried doing a custom install and un-clicking the IR driver box: but I got
a series of menues for selecting my PC and com port that I couldn't read
very well. It looked like the required fonts were not installed. But when I
completed the process the QB Suite was not installed - not even the
Start-Bar shortcuts.

I can still send from the PC to Newton, and I can send/receive from other
toshiba laptop computers. How do I choose a different set of drivers and
have them work?