Re: [NTLK] Polo Shirts?

From: Laurent Daudelin (nemesys_at_cox.rr.com)
Date: Tue Apr 09 2002 - 23:24:41 EDT

on 09/04/02 22:06, John Goggan at jgoggan_at_dcg.com wrote:

> Laurent Daudelin wrote:
>>
>> I've just read a mention of t-shirts from Victor and was wondering where our
>> guy that was supposed to offer polo shirts is? Any development?
>
> I thought, after all the arguing, that it was decided that Josh needed to wait
> until Victor was done with his thing, yes?
>
> I ordered one from Victor -- but I'm also waiting for others from Josh later.
> No a polo for me, but maybe a black t-shirt or something...

Yes, I think you're right. Let's wait a little while...

-Laurent.

cargo cult programming n.: A style of (incompetent) programming dominated by ritual inclusion of code or program structures that serve no real purpose. A cargo cult programmer will usually explain the extra code as a way of working around some bug encountered in the past, but usually neither the bug nor the reason the code apparently avoided the bug was ever fully understood (compare shotgun debugging, voodoo programming).