Re: [NTLK] 32 MB Flash Card

From: Laurent Daudelin (nemesys_at_cox.rr.com)
Date: Tue Apr 09 2002 - 23:16:39 EDT

on 09/04/02 23:09, Philip Bennett at pbnt_at_mac.com wrote:

> Somehow I missed out on all the 32 meg cards when I got my backup Newton.
> Does anyone know of a cheap source for these or something larger than the
> 4's I have.

Check on eBay.

-Laurent.

cargo cult programming n.: A style of (incompetent) programming dominated by ritual inclusion of code or program structures that serve no real purpose. A cargo cult programmer will usually explain the extra code as a way of working around some bug encountered in the past, but usually neither the bug nor the reason the code apparently avoided the bug was ever fully understood (compare shotgun debugging, voodoo programming).