Re: [NTLK] I'm back (and bad news)

From: Eric L. Strobel (fyzycyst_at_comcast.net)
Date: Tue Apr 09 2002 - 20:40:29 EDT

somewhere near the temporal coordinates of 4/9/02 6:29 PM, the entity known
as Joel M. Sciamma transmitted the following from
joelsciamma_at_compuserve.com:

>> Except, of course, that you have to take the laptop out of the bag nowadays
>> and run it through separately.
>
> Interesting, that has not been my experience in Europe - the whole bag goes
> through, contents and all.

It's a US-only phenomenon, post-11 Sept. There have been a few articles
about folks getting their laptops destroyed because they came off the end of
the conveyor, slid all the way down and went BANG! Or something behind came
down and crushed them.

- Eric.