Re: [NTLK] NuShield

From: Grant C. Brunson (grant_at_burneffect.com)
Date: Tue Apr 09 2002 - 18:53:35 EDT

I've got to weigh in on this one... I had The Barrier for my last
MessagePad in 1998 and I have to say it was a far superior product than the
NuShield I'm using now. I liked the rough side to write on and, if I
remember correctly, it had a backing you could peel off the split second
before you nestled it in place. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the fact
that NuShield is willing to support the Newton community and I have bought a
year's supply, but I can't say I'm overly thrilled with the product. It
reduces the screen visibility sooo much. I think I am going to try the DIY
screen protector for the next round.

Grant